* The Toronto Stock Exchange’s TSX rises 0.39 percent to 19,852.18
* Leading the index were Cronos Group Inc <CRON.TO>, up 14.8%, OrganiGram Holdings Inc, up 9.7%, and Aurora Cannabis Inc, higher by 6.6%.
* Lagging shares were Dye & Durham Ltd, down 4.7%, Ivanhoe Mines Ltd, down 4.3%, and Methanex Corp, lower by 3.8%.
* On the TSX 151 issues rose and 75 fell as a 2-to-1 ratio favored advancers. There were 23 new highs and no new lows, with total volume of 226.7 million shares.
* The most heavily traded shares by volume were Blackberry Ltd, Great-west Lifeco Inc and Suncor Energy Inc.
* The TSX’s energy group rose 1.01 points, or 0.8%, while the financials sector climbed 0.75 points, or 0.2%.
* West Texas Intermediate crude futures fell 0.33%, or $0.22, to $66.63 a barrel. Brent crude rose 0.27%, or $0.19, to $69.65 [O/R]
* The TSX is up 13.9% for the year.
This summary was machine generated May 28 at 21:03 GMT.